- Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA)
- Threat Intelligence, Monitoring, and Hunting
- Email Scanning/Filtering
- Deception Automation
- 24/7/365 Monitoring and Reporting
We offer a state-of-the-art virtual Security Operations Center (SOC) with around the clock human monitoring and threat detection to keep your enterprise safe, all while remaining technology agnostic. With a full suite of managed detection and response products and services, we monitor and manage the networks of clients globally. Our 24/7/365 availability provides highly trained security experts to manage security and respond to all threats within 15 minutes. This team of experts holds various security certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA), GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE), GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), and many others.
Small to midsize enterprises often have limited resources to build, update, and manage their own SOC and networks, which is why using scalable security resources can provide the right flexibility and security. As your managed security service provider (MSSP), CyberClan uses best-in-class tools to monitor your information technology (IT) networks, detect threats, and manage system updates to secure your infrastructure.
We have a highly advanced and sophisticated technology stack that provides continuous and comprehensive coverage, which includes the following:
- Endpoint Detection and Response – Continuously monitor all endpoint activity, analyze data in real time, and contain and quarantine threats, reducing alert fatigue by 90% or more and escalating events when required.
- Security Information and Event Management – Monitors the complete hybrid enterprise, from on prem, to cloud, to cloud-based applications, identifies threats, and provides automated responses to them, lowering maximum tolerable downtime and managed threat response time.
- User and Entity Behavior Analytics – Provide baseline analytics to identify normal versus outlier activity and create rule-based detection of Indicators of Compromise (IOCs).
- Threat Intelligence, Monitoring and Hunting – Proactive services that combine artificial intelligence tools with human monitoring to ensure the best offense, uncover silent intruders, and identify vulnerabilities and IOCs.
- Email Scanning/Filtering – Automated processing and cloud-based email security platform stops advanced attacks that evade default and advanced security tools.
- Deception Automation – Generate streams of low volume, high-fidelity signals based on dynamic deception through adversary traversal analysis, similarity analysis, deception-based precise detection, rapid engagement of ransomware, and alert triage.
24/7/365 Monitoring and Reporting
CyberClan works within a security framework that aligns with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), Center for Internet Security (CIS), International Organization for Standardization (ISO). This framework is designed to:
- Establish protections that will yield the highest reward
- Develop and implement the appropriate safeguards
- Reduce the gap between time of compromise and time of response
- Analyze and respond to threats
- Remove or block any cyber threat/incident
Our global team of expert analysts, engineers, and skilled threat hunters continuously monitor all activity, data, and logs, and quickly investigate potential malicious behavior and associated activities on your systems. This allows for swift active containment where necessary and detailed reporting to keep you apprised of any unusual activity. Additionally, by capturing this data we further develop actionable intelligence from across a broad spectrum of industries, companies, and systems providing more sophisticated remediation and threat hunting in the future.
Our customized solutions allow for technology to be integrated and added with ease. Our work internationally has also exposed us to the many regulatory and governing bodies and provides you with the strictest adherence to compliance with regulations such as those required by General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA), Gramm-Leach-Billey Act, Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) and more safeguard your investments.