Your Partner Against Cybercrime
Headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, CyberClan has dedicated teams throughout the United States to provide first-class Incident Response & Breach Response services, Cyber Extortion, Ransomware, eDiscovery, tailored Risk Management Consultancy services, and unparalleled Managed Security Services.
Working with industry-leading companies within a variety of sectors including Local, State, and Federal Governments, Foreign Embassy, Aerospace, Mining, Technology, Energy, Insurance, Education, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Retail, Professional Services, Logistics, and Charities. Our services are affordable, adaptable, and scalable, meaning that we are able to supply and manage solutions for any size organization.
CyberClan implements its own robust sanctions check and search protocol, meaning that our teams fully understand the sanctions enforced by Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) and Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN), and make sure that we comply with these agencies.
Why It Matters
We offer our services to companies of all sizes, but our focus on working with Small to Medium Enterprises (SMEs) remains a top priority. A recent study showed that though large organizations were five times more likely to file a cyber insurance claim than SMEs, the severity of losses were well into the six-figure range, regardless of size.1
We see SMEs as a critical part of our global business ecosystem, considering they generate 44% of economic activity in the U.S.2 and given that 60% will fail within six months of suffering a severe breach,3 we have made it our mission to help them bridge the cybersecurity gap by scaling our services to meet their needs — and their budgets.
480new cyber threats every minute4
14%prepared for a cyberattack5
60%without a prevention plan6
43%of cyberattacks target the SME market7
$200Kaverage cost of a cyberattack8
Sources: 1: Coalition Cyber Insurance Claims Report. 2: U.S. Small Business Administration, Office of Advocacy. 3: Cybercrime Magazine. 4: McAfee Labs Threats Report: December 2018, 5: Ponemon Institute: 2018 State of Cybersecurity in Small & Medium Size Businesses, 6: US National Cybersecurity Alliance, 7: Symantec 2016 Internet Security Threat Report, 8: Hiscox Cyber Readiness Report
Enterprise Security.Human Response.
Foresight is defined as the ability to predict what will happen or be needed in the future. Our risk management services assist your organization in doing precisely that by identifying your vulnerabilities, building the appropriate security architecture and strengthening your most effective firewall — the human one.
- Risk Vulnerability and Assessments
- Penetration Testing
- Tabletop Exercises
- Incident Response Plan and Policy Development
- Cybersecurity Awareness Education and Training
- vCISO Consulting
We offer a state-of-the-art virtual Security Operations Center (SOC) and around the clock human monitoring and threat detection to keep your enterprise safe, all while remaining technology agnostic.
- Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- User and Entity Behaviour Analytics (UEBA)
- Threat Hunting
- Deception Automation
- Advanced Email Security
- 24/7/365 Monitoring and Reporting
Of course, even the most formidable security systems can still be breached. That’s why we bring together the best of human and artificial intelligence to respond to attacks within 15 minutes, thereby mitigating losses and getting you back in business quickly.
- Incident Response
- Breach Forensics, Triage, and Root Cause Analysis
- Ransomeware Negotiation and Cryptocurrency Payment
- Threat Hunting
- Business Email Compromise (BEC) Investigation
- eDiscovery Investigation
- Post Breach Remediation
- Social Engineering Fraud Investigation
- Deep and Dark Web Monitoring
24/7/365 Cyber Incident Coverage
- Breach Response Hotline & Email
- 15-minute Response Time Globally
- Project Management Assignment Globally
- Leadership and Teams In Multiple Timezones
- 99% Success Rate on Ransomware Negotiations
- 1000s of Incident Response and Managed Security Clients Handled
- Multimillion On-demand Bitcoin Capacity for Market Transactions
- Registered Money Services Business (MSB)
Benefits, Security Frameworks and Compliance
Benefits of a Global Response Team and
Continuous Monitoring and Reporting
- Business assurance including incident response
- Holistic threat view
- Reduce time to identify and respond to incidents
- Monthly reporting and review of security
- Full incident documentation, invoices, sanction checks, and reporting for compliance requirements
- Pre- and post-breach assessment with major insurance carriers
- Remote eDiscovery and same-day post breach remediation
Security Frameworks and
Global Sanctions and Fiduciary Responsibility
Our ApproachEnterprise Security. Human Response.
Our core services are centered around providing end-to-end enterprise security with a human response, human monitoring, and human management focus. That means we offer lightning-fast Breach Response, Comprehensive Risk Assessment and Education, and 24/7/365 Managed Detection and Response services, under one virtual roof. Our unique approach combines industry-leading technology with an expert team who monitor our systems around the clock, allowing us to transcend the limitations of other Managed Security Services providers to deliver a safe and cost-effective experience.
What truly sets up apart, though, is our human capital. Having roots in the world of Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessment gave us the opportunity to secure brilliant technical talent from the start, and our executive leadership team brings vast experience from across a number of industries, including insurance, legal and law enforcement. This affords us a distinct combination of sophisticated cybersecurity, legal and business expertise that elevates our inherent understanding of your business needs.
This is our commitment to you and the clients you serve. 24 hours a day. 7 days a week – anywhere in the world.