As part of our Incident Response Service, we look to provide exceptional levels of first line support to CyberClan customers during a time of cyber crisis such as a ransomware attack. CyberClan’s carefully selected IT Restoration team members aide our clients in restoring all critical IT functions and network infrastructure to ensure that our clients are up and running with little to no downtime.
The ideal candidate is passionate about technology and customers. A true problem solver who will take personal ownership in seeing a problem through to resolution. You will understand customer environments across heterogeneous operating environments. You will be comfortable speaking with security teams, customer operation teams as well as breach coach legal teams.
Candidates must have technical depth and a customer-first mentality, the desire to take the initiative to own and resolve customer issues, and interest in working in a fast-paced, high growth, learning environment. As a senior role, you would be expected to offer support and mentorship to junior members of the team as well as the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
We offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So, if you’re ready to work for an unrivaled cybersecurity company where your desire to be leverage your technical knowledge and learn a new and exciting aspect of the industry, let’s talk.
CyberClan investigates and assists clients with all types of security breaches; insider threat, unauthorized access, malicious code. Some you’ve probably read about in the news before, but many more stay hidden from the public’s eye.
- Do you love discovering the answer to never before seen complex puzzles and questions?
- Are you someone who thrives working in a high-stakes environment with constant rapidly evolving new problems?
- Are you a knowledge seeker always looking for the next new skill and insight?
- Can you think like an attacker and anticipate their next move?
- Are you someone who enjoys being in the thick of battle, dropped behind enemy lines?
- Provide well-thought out and reliable direction, both in technical and non-technical terms, to help customers re-establish business operations following a disaster scenario.
- Take ownership of customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution or escalation.
- Serve as internal and external point of contact on customer escalations and ensure customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses and overall customer experience.
- Ensuring that all projects are completed with sufficient detail and in an expedited fashion to minimise the clients business interruption.
- Delivering new customer projects or products either remotely or on site.
- Attend client’s sites (often at short notice) to resolve technical issues where required.
- Push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry standard practices to come up with innovative ways to rescue a production environment.
- 7+ years of senior technical support, system administration or related customer facing role.
- Knowledgeable in the Windows environment, including Windows Service and Workstation, troubleshooting and diagnosing low-level operating systems and network issues.
- Confident with a wide range of hardware platforms including NAS, SAN, server and networking devices.
- In depth knowledge and experience administering hypervisors.
- Passion for solving customer issues and advocating for their success, in a fast-paced, highly technical environment.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Excellent relationship management, customer service and communication skills in a variety of forms (written, live chat, conference calls, in-person).
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and as a part of a team.
- Outstanding analytical and organizational abilities.
- Ability to remain calm, composed and articulate when dealing with tough customer situations.
Strongly Desired Qualifications:
- Experience supporting hybrid environments
- Experience supporting security applications such as AV, VPN, Firewall, proxy.
- Linux troubleshooting experience a plus
- Experience with troubleshooting Windows and Mac
- MCP or higher
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems, so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CyberClan is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.