Develops proposals that are well-written, accurate, consistent, responsive and reflect customer-specific themes. When necessary, can manage proposals of moderate to high difficulty. Edits proposal language to ensure incorporation of strategic themes as well as compliance with proposal requirements and RFP requirements.
Identifies and contacts subject matter experts throughout Cyberclan to get accurate information for inclusion in proposals based on requirements and platform. Creates original text and coordinate illustrations, explanatory tables and/or graphics. Provides updated proposal information for inclusion into the database. Coordinates timely production of proposals.
- Work directly with capture and proposal managers to identify required content for responses
- Analyze Government requirements and write technical solutions
- Interview technical resources and SMEs on technical and management topics
- Collect, integrate, and validate the quality of content from technical specialists and/or consultants
- Coordinate with on-site project staff to incorporate their inputs to technical proposals
- Create / develop new technical content with input from technical team
- Identify and rework existing content where relevant
Required Skills, Experience, Degrees or Certification
- Create high-level architecture documentation to meet the technology needs of proposals; may include data centers, virtualization, infrastructure, cloud services, and help desks
- Conceptualize graphics, figures, tables, and other presentation techniques to optimize impact of information provided
- Identify and communicate risks associated with proposal strategy and technical solutions
- Cross-reference proposal writing to the solicitation requirements and track compliance with all requirements
- Deliver completed written proposal responses to the Proposal Manager in accordance with deadlines, escalating issues as required
- Proactively cultivate internal network of SMEs
- Maintain technical knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
%of Travel Required (this is typically none or zero, depends on the role and what happens after COVID)
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
CyberClan is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status