The Client Success Manager is a highly motivated and result-driven individual who will be primarily responsible for mentoring and leading our sales team to success. The ideal candidate will be able to gain foresight into the needs of our clients and build lasting and valuable partnerships.
As the Client Success Manager, you will be able to work alongside our team of ambitious Sales Analysts and collaborate with clients to build strong rapport. Through proactive leadership, you will tackle sales plans and meet revenue growth targets while remaining competitive and industry relevant.
- Developing and maintaining client portfolios
- Sustaining business growth and profitability by maximizing value
- Analyzing customer data to improve the client experience
- Improving onboarding processes and evaluating and enhancing communication
- Mediating between clients and tech teams
- Addressing, managing, and resolving customer issues and minimizing customer churn
- Assigning and managing sales territories, setting quotas, and developing sales agendas
Required Skills, Experience, Degrees or Certification
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 5-7 years leadership sales experience and/or B2B sales
- Superior negotiation skills
- Strong decision-making capabilities
- Excellent performance metrics
Preferred Skills, Experience, Degrees or Certifications
- Experience with industry standard CRM tools
- Strong delegation skills
- Ability to remain calm in high-pressure scenarios
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
%of Travel Required
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
CyberClan is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status