The Accounting Assistant is a key position within our team and is involved in supporting all aspects of our business. The successful candidate has experience with multiple aspects of financial transactions, is detail-oriented, and thrives when multitasking in a fast-paced office environment.
- Daily A/P, processing payments and bills accurately and within expected time periods thru QuickBooks.
- Preparing invoices.
- Handling collections.
- A/R posting customer invoices and payments. Processing customer credit card payments. Working with finance companies to supply customer documents for loans.
- Review accounts for posting accuracy and adjustments. Prepare GL account reconciliations and bank reconciliations.
- Work towards improving current processes, systems, and policies.
- Support the Accounting Manager and other Management team members.
- Collaborate with teams on various accounting projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills, Experience, Degrees, or Certification
- Experience with QuickBooks preferred.
- Strong accounting transaction experience in AP and AR.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize and collaborate with a variety of internal and external customers.
- Multi-tasker with the ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions.
- 2 years of practical accounting experience preferred. Additional experience highly valued.
%of Travel Required
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
CyberClan is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status